Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VanTamargo

Van Abram Tamargo

8 posts in this topic

Hey fellaz!

There are a lot of things to discuss about myself. However, I think there is no need to further discuss about my private life, rather, I prefer to tell you guys all the basic information that you must know about me.

Name/Age/Location

Van Abram B. Tamargo is the name of the guy who wrote this introduction thingy.

He just turned 19 last July. Currently living in Iligan City, Philippines which is actually

my hometown.

Likes/Dislikes

Food: Only the delicious ones. Most of the time, I am the one asked to do the food taste before the food is served on the dining table. Also, I don't really like most of the vegetables, however, if they are cooked deliciously together with meat, I will surely love it.

Sport: Don't have much to discuss with this but I do love to play badminton. :)

Dream

I do have a big dream. Dreams that is somehow impossible to achieve. First, I wanted to become a Certified Public Accountant. After achieving such dream, I wanted to become a Lawyer. A very BIG DREAM right? Yeah, it is. And this would take too much time for me to achieve but i will surely do my best. I will then be your CPA and Lawyer. Another is that I wanted to learn more languages and speak through them fluently. This would help me to become more competitive not only nationally but as well as internationally. :)

Friends/Love life

Friends? Well, I do have a lot. Most of them sure have the so called BRAIN, this was during high school. I didn't make friends with them in order to copy answers from them. It's because I wanted to be with them and I really am one of them. I also have friends who play and be with me whenever I needed them, the gamers. haha ^_^

Love life? I don't have a girl friend right now. It's because I wanted to. Though there are things that a person cannot enjoy being single but there are more things to enjoy being single than having a girl friend. Also, I'm currently in love with DN SEA and my Exitializ family. **COOL** :D

How to get along with me?

All you have to do is to know me and let me know you. I may be bossy sometimes but it's for the betterment of everybody. Bare with me when I talk too much. In fact, it's only through these things that I talk much, which I don't really do as always in person.

I think these are the things that you must know about me for now. If you want to know me more, just ask me personally and I will answer the questions that you have in mind as long as they are answerable and not much personal.

Thank you for reading and Let's HAVE FUN TOGETHER !

:haha:

1 person likes this

Wow, aspiring CPA... Just keep your dreams and set it as a goal, you will achieve that in no time :surrender:

Uhh, so, are you still studying now?

I'm currently in love with DN SEA and my Exitializ family. **COOL**

Yay! :love:

1 person likes this