Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AmpotaYornirdla

Ampota Yornirdla!

4 posts in this topic

ehem ehem.... ang hahaba ng mga introduction nila pang telenobela......

Name~> Roy Aldrin Montoya, Age 19 (?) d ko tanda basta December 12, 1991 ako. yun lang goodbye hahaha!!

O bat nand2 kapa!? AMPOTA MY INAANTAY KA?!?! o cge na nga eto na..

My name is Roy Aldrin Montoya, Also known as TRYU Ingame, Im 19 years old turning 20 this, December 12.

I live in Bacoor, Cavite. Im an anti social in real life or just very shy. Im always in from of my computer, I dont go out cause im tamad haha.. I joined Exitializ in 2008(?) in a game called ZhuXian Online by E-fckinGames.ph that fking burned down to death....

Anyways I played every online game on the market that is Free to Play and all of them are crap, still waiting for Guild Wars 2 and Blade and Soul hoping that they might fix my sickness of "Game-Hopping" LOL, cause every game that I played, i usually only lasts for hours or days... the only games that kept me for months is when I am playing with you my guildmates and those are ZhuXian online, Dragonica, and Dragon Nest.

Amen!?!? ALIEN!!

Offline games ang dami e, Saints row 3, Battlefield 3, Anno 2070, Batman arkham city, Assassins creed revelations, Adventures of tintin, aaaaaaaaaaa sasabog na hard disk ko hahaha sunod sunod labas ng games e

hahaha...will also download Saint's row tomorrow. Just made my Batman AC work yesterday :big_smile: