Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VanTamargo

How to get LADDER POINTS?

4 posts in this topic

How to get LADDER POINTS?

Of course, you have to do ladder either 1v1 or 3v3.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are the difference between Points and Points Earned?

Check on your Character/Personal Information "P"

Change Basic Info to Ladder

POINTS EARNED (This week) : The points that you will earn during the weekly reset .

POINTS (Points) : The points that has been automatically redeemed through weekly reset . Usable to purchase items in Ladder Shop

How can I check how my Points and Points Earned I have?

Go to Colosseum and go to 1v1 or 3v3 ladder. Look for Points Earned at the top of your screen.

or

Check on your Character/Personal Information "P"

Change Basic Info to Ladder

POINTS EARNED (This week)

POINTS (Points)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to get MORE LADDER POINTS EARNED?

There is no trick to get more ladder points. All you have to do is keep winning. The higher your ratings is, the more the points earned you will get. If you keep losing, your ratings will keep decreasing and you will earn lesser points during weekly reset.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I both 1v1 and 3v3 POINTS EARNED during weekly reset?

No, you will not be able to get both points earned during weekly reset. The points earned that will be converted to your points will be the higher points earned between the two ladders.

Example:

1v1 Ladder - POINTS EARNED : 901

3v3 Ladder - POINTS EARNED : 703

---> During weekly reset, you will earn an additional 901 points. And POINTS EARNED will return to 0 (zero) and you can start getting POINTS EARNED once again.

You are not prohibited to do both ladders. For me, it is better to focus on one ladder either 1v1 or 3v3 in order for you not to waste your time. So, you either choose one among the two ladder matches: 1v1 or 3v3 and focus on winning and make higher ratings. Try both ladders even once and check which suits you better and focus with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why can't I see how much Points have I earned (POINTS EARNED) in the ladder?

You have to do at least 10 ladder matches in order for you to see how much points you've earned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REPLY IF I MISSED SOMETHING IMPORTANT THAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW :)

Ladder requirement is now lvl 40. A picture will be posted as soon as I get myself to ladder and earn points. I do not want to provide sample pictures showing 0 points earned. I'd like to provide pictures with points earned to show the differences. Please be patient. Thanks :)