Whereas we're collectively ready for Niantic to launch any data on the upcoming Season of Adventures Abound, a brand new replace began rolling out on Android, model quantity 0.281.0. The replace is at present in a sluggish roll out mode, and we determined to try what us and different Trainers found to be new.
In no specific order, listed below are the modifications launched within the new Pokémon GO replace.
In-game map updates
0.281. replace is rolling out, and evidently the in-game map was up to date with newest Open Road Map information! pic.twitter.com/uEGg8FS6qw
— Pokémon GO Hub (@PokemonGOHubNet) August 29, 2023
The in-game map was up to date to incorporate comparatively latest modifications made on the OpenStreetMap, leading to up to date look for lots of Trainers. Preliminary reporting means that the model of OpenStreetMap information used for this replace is from February 2023, which means that any edits made to OSM after that month is not going to but be seen. Though the map was up to date, there aren't any studies of any modifications to spawns or Pokémon nests as of now.
Routes enhancements and bugs
0.281.0 brings a few essential modifications to the Routes expertise, however a handful of sport breaking bugs as properly. That is unlucky, and numerous these points don't have a workaround as of right now. Let's undergo what's truly new.
- After the newest replace you'll be able to see the Begin and Finish factors of a Route from the information web page.
- Rejected Routes now present a rejection purpose and the right date after they have been rejected
- Damaged Close by Routes Display screen – tapping on “See close by routes” from the close by tab will lead you to a web page that can not be closed, and you can't faucet on something to start out or view route. The one resolution is to restart your sport and never use that display.
Except for these modifications, the brand new model has a few extra enhancements and bugs which might be noteworthy:
- Raid timers now present a round indicator of the remaining time in raids
- Right this moment display sections will be minimised
- Shiny Pokédex bugs out simply when viewing a number of Shiny entries one after one other
- Clothes and Route data bugs out extra typically and disappears out of your profile web page
- Pokémon in Gyms checklist is empty on 0.281.0 on the Right this moment display
- Pokémon names can overlap throughout a Pokémon catch encounter
- Particular Analysis checklist can't be scrolled in some situations, undecided when this bug occurs
The publish 0.281 replace unofficial patch notes appeared first on Pokémon GO Hub.