Timburr Group Day takes place on Sunday, October 15, at 2pm-5pm native time. Any Conkeldurr developed between 2pm-10pm will study the CD transfer Brutal Swing Darkish.
Brutal Swing is virtually ineffective if you wish to use Conkeldurr as a raid attacker (it's nice in PvP although). Nonetheless, Conkeldurr is already very related with its current strikes, as we'll cowl on this article.
Charts: Present combating attackers
Charts: Future combating attackers
For a TL;DR, learn the primary paragraphs and ignore bullets.
Even with out the CD transfer, Conkeldurr remains to be a superb raid attacker, among the best non-legendary non-shadow non-megas. The CD transfer (Brutal Swing) is ineffective in raids, nevertheless it doesn't take away what Conkeldurr already does.
For brand new and informal gamers, that is your greatest likelihood to get a “low cost” fighting-type group.
- Intention for as much as 6 combating attackers. If you wish to save stardust, fill the holes with stage 30-35 (excessive CP) developed from wild-caught Timburrs with out powering up, no matter IVs.
In the event you're a not new participant, solely you possibly can determine whether or not you continue to want extra Conkeldurrs in your group. The CD ought to profit nearly all of gamers, however not those who have already got an insane, premium group.
- These “energy gamers” could wish to get XLs for future Shadow Conkeldurr, although, should you suppose you'll nonetheless be enjoying by then.
Conkeldurr vs. Lucario
Whereas I feel the traditional knowledge of “Lucario is best due to larger DPS” is essentially true, there are massive caveats.
- Lucario is quicker however a lot glassier.
- On the identical stage, Lucario “beats” Conkeldurr more often than not. However when it's unhealthy (combating or floor strikes from the boss), it's actually, actually, actually unhealthy. That's why my Common Scaled Estimator (ASE) finally ends up having them being equal.
- A combined group might be the way in which to go. Both that, or be careful for “unhealthy” charged strikes and dodging them.
Additionally, Conkeldurr is way simpler to XL than Lucario after this CD.
Imgur Hyperlinks and Extra Charts
Common attacker charts: ASE, ASTTW* and ASE Dodge*
* signifies further charts that aren't in the primary put up.
The put up Conkeldurr as a Combating-type Raid attacker: Fast Evaluation with out Brutal Swing appeared first on Pokémon GO Hub.