Application for Axie Scholarship

riannarms

Good day,

I am an aspiring Axie scholar and is hoping to win the giveaway. I am Rianna, 19 years old, from Bulacan. I have experience in mobiles games such as Mobile Legends, Call of duty, League of Legends, Clash of Clans, etc., but I have no past experience in playing axie infinity. But I am very eager to learn the basics of it and the skills needed to play it, I am also a fast learner and I believe that I can meet your expectations and follow the rules and regulations of the group as well as in axie. I can dedicate up to 7 hours playing axie and earning slp since I am still a student and can balance my time in between studying and playing. This will be a great help for me and my family financially since a can help with the expenses using the money that I will earn from being an axie scholar and at the same time this will be an addition to my knowledge regarding cryptocurrency and the systems of nft - based online games which can help me be better and strive harder to compete more.