In immediately's Pokémon GO information roundup, we go over Niantic's current mishap with Shadow Articuno, Canada will get a brand new PokéStop sponsor, and GO+ (and GO++) break with the 0.289 replace. Sit again and benefit from the trip!
Shadow Articuno is right here till November 30, 2023
Trainers, we'd prefer to make clear that Shadow Articuno is presently out there in five-star Shadow Raids till November 30.
— Niantic Assist (@NianticHelp) November 8, 2023
The thriller has been solved! When Niantic introduced occasions that may happen in Pokémon GO throughout November 2023, there was no point out of Shadow Articuno anyplace, however gamers began reporting that Shadow Articuno was certainly the 5-Star Shadow Raid boss.
Unsurprisingly, we thought this was an unintentional bug, provided that the current Staff GO Rocket Takeover featured Shiny Shadow Lugia and Shadow Regigigas, and we count on Niantic to show off Articuno and provides us one thing extra thrilling.
However alas, yesterday Niantic Assist confirmed that Shadow Articuno is right here to remain, all the way in which till November 30, 2023. You possibly can examine the complete listing of Shadow Raid Bosses on our Pokémon GO Present Raids (November 2023) web page.
McDonalds is a brand new PokéStop Sponsor in Canada
McDonalds simply can't get sufficient Pokémon GO, can they? Over the previous few years, we've seen McDonald's partnering up with Pokémon GO in France, after which Pokémon GO introduced New Sponsored Places With McDonalds in 23 international locations, and so they definitely have a particular factor happening in Japan.
Nicely, this time round it's Canada's time to take pleasure in a Large Mac with a aspect of Shiny spawns, as Redditor's from the maple leaf nation flocked to report that McDonalds sponsored PokéStops are appearing across Canada (source).
At the moment confirmed areas embody Waterloo (Ontario), Calgary (Alberta), Québec, and so forth. Curiously, one redditor shared that that is probably a tie-in with the Pokémon Cards Happy Meal promotion!
- McDonald's is bringing again the Pokemon card promotion for 2023, permitting followers to gather 15 extra Pokemon playing cards via their Blissful Meals.
- The promotion will function playing cards primarily based on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
- McDonald's eating places in Germany and Austria will begin the promotion in July, with the UK following in August. The discharge date for the US and different international locations is but to be introduced.
Replace nervousness – 0.289 breaks GO+/GO++ connectivity for some
The latest 0.289 Pokémon GO replace has been confirmed to interrupt GO+ and GO++ connectivity for some Trainers. As typically is the case, it is vitally laborious to pinpoint which Android machine + Android model mixture is the most probably to interrupt, however so far we have:
- Samsung S10 (Android 12) works, however notification is damaged, says not related
- Samsung Galaxy S20 with Android 13 works, damaged notifications
- Xiaomi 13 with Android 14 doesn't work
- Redmi Word 10 Professional with Android 13 doesn't work
- Pixel 7 with Android 14 doesn't work
- Pixel Professional 7 with Android 14 doesn't work
It seems like nearly all of points are grouped round gadgets working Android 14, and it both falls into “notifications don't work” or “the machine doesn't work in any respect” bucket. We hope Niantic fixes this quick, GO+ and GO++ homeowners have been harm loads through the years.
The put up Information Roundup: Shadow Articuno, McDonalds sponsor in Canada, GO+ replace woes appeared first on Pokémon GO Hub.