Nintendo launched a brand new patch for Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet, model no 1.3.0. The replace was launched on Wednesday, April 19, for the Nintendo Change unique software program titles Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet.
The complete patch notes have been shared on the Nintendo Support website, however the important thing spotlight are as follows:
- Trainers who caught an Egg as a substitute of Strolling Wake or Iron Leaves in Tera Raid Battles earlier than updating to model 1.2.0 of Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet can now catch these Pokémon.
- Entries for Pleasant Competitions at the moment are allowed till the competitors ends as a substitute of till it begins.
- Hyperlink Battles have had a number of bugs fastened, together with points with swapping in Pokémon, displaying remaining battle time, and deciding on the subsequent Pokémon after one faints.
- Numerous bugs in battles have been fastened, together with these associated to the Cud Chew Capacity, Zoroark’s Phantasm Capacity, and strikes that trigger stat modifications in Double Battles.
- Connectivity points with Pokémon GO have been resolved.
- A bug affecting Trainers who acquired Hisuian Zoroark from the Thriller Reward display screen has been fastened, and different choose bug fixes have been applied.
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet 1.3.0 patch notes
Help for Trainers Who Caught an Egg As an alternative of Strolling Wake or Iron Leaves in Tera Raid Battles
Trainers who caught an Egg as a substitute of Strolling Wake or Iron Leaves in a Tera Raid Battle earlier than updating to model 1.2.0 of Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet had been affected by a bug that prevented them from catching both of those Pokémon.
This bug has been fastened, and Trainers who caught such Eggs as a substitute of Strolling Wake and Iron Leaves will now be capable of catch these Pokémon.
As well as, the Tera Raid Battle occasions for these two Pokémon will return across the identical time as this sport replace. Go to this page for particulars on the Tera Raid Battle occasions.
A change has been made to the deadline for entries for Pleasant Competitions, that are discovered within the On-line Competitions part of the Battle Stadium.
- Earlier than this alteration: Entries had been allowed till the Pleasant Competitors started.
- After this alteration: Entries will likely be allowed till the Pleasant Competitors ends.
- Fastened a bug in Hyperlink Battles the place deciding on Swap in simply earlier than the choice timer reached zero may fail to change within the chosen Pokémon and subsequently trigger switching — and the battle itself — to behave abnormally.
- Fastened a bug in Hyperlink Battles the place as soon as the remaining time for the battle was underneath one minute, it might not be displayed the place it was purported to.
- Fastened a bug that occurred in Hyperlink Battles the place, relying on the transfer getting used on the time a Pokémon fainted, the period of time a Coach acquired to pick their subsequent Pokémon was decreased.
- Fastened a bug the place the Cud Chew Capacity would set off once more as soon as each two turns after it triggered the primary time, opposite to what’s written within the Capacity description.
- Fastened a bug that occurred when Zoroark Terastallized whereas utilizing its Phantasm Capacity to disguise itself as one other Pokémon. On the Test Standing display screen, the Terastallized Zoroark’s kind would show as the unique kind of the Pokémon it had disguised itself as, slightly than Zoroark’s Tera Sort.
- Fastened a bug that occurred when Zoroark used its Phantasm Capacity to disguise itself as one other Pokémon that had already Terastallized. This bug brought on Zoroark’s kind on the Test Standing display screen to incorrectly show because the Tera Sort of the Pokémon Zoroark had disguised itself as.
- Fastened a bug in Double Battles with strikes that trigger stat modifications for the Pokémon utilizing the strikes. This bug brought on the stat modifications to incorrectly occur twice if the consumer hit two opposing Pokémon with the transfer whereas an opposing Pokémon was behind a Substitute.
Pokémon GO Connectivity
- Fastened the primary problem inflicting the sport to crash on the display screen used to pair with a Pokémon GO account.
- Fastened a bug affecting Trainers who acquired Hisuian Zoroark from the Thriller Reward display screen as a particular early-purchase bonus for The Hidden Treasure of Space Zero for Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet with out first having seen Zoroark of their sport. This bug brought on Zoroark to be incorrectly displayed as registered in these Trainers’ Pokédexes.
- Different choose bug fixes have been applied.
The submit Pokémon Scarlet and Violet model 1.3.0 fixes Pokémon GO connectivity appeared first on Pokémon GO Hub.