Each are outclassed by legendaries, particularly Fusion Flare Reshiram and Kartana.
Shadow Blaziken is now the very best shadow non-legendary Hearth sort, however Shadow Sceptile solely ties different Grass-type shadows.
Shadow Blaziken (Blast Burn):
- Worse than Fusion Flare Reshiram (present prime non-mega Hearth), however higher than Overheat Reshiram. Additionally higher than a Fusion Flare Reshiram that’s 10 ranges decrease (L40 vs L30, L50 vs L40).
- Barely beneath shadow legendaries (Moltres, Entei, Apex Ho-Oh), however distinction is small, can go both manner, and depends upon IVs.
- Outclasses Shadow Charizard and all different non-legendaries.
- Blaze Kick is surprisingly good. Although Blast Burn is healthier extra usually, Blaze Kick is rather more constant. Anticipate Blast Burn if you happen to’re very affected person, however evolving and utilizing Blaze Kick now could be completely cheap – could not even be definitely worth the ETM until you’re swimming in them.
Shadow Sceptile (Frenzy Plant):
- Means worse than Kartana. L45 Shadow Sceptile = L30 Kartana.
- On common, <= Shadow Tangrowth, however >= Shadow Venusaur. The distinction is small, situational, depends upon metric you utilize, and certain IV-dependent.
- Not a prime precedence, attributable to Kartana and in addition being worse than shadows of different varieties that you should use (Swampert, Electivire, Magnezone).
Preserve studying for:
- Estimator vs. TTW, revisited after April 6
- Detailed comparisons and plots
- Temporary dialogue on future shadows
- Listing of my earlier analyses, in Appendix
As a part of this season’s Rocket Takeover occasion, Shadow Treecko and Shadow Torchic have been launched on March 21, and shall be out there for the rest of the season.
The three Hoenn starters have all seen relevance in raids ever since their Group Days in 2019, both as non-shadow, shadow or mega (as I confirmed in an earlier evaluation devoted to their megas). The query is, how related are they?
Shadow Swampert not solely benefitted from having the earliest launch by far (since day 1 of the Workforce Go Rocket characteristic), but in addition fares the very best amongst its sort, being even stronger than non-Primal Origin Pulse Kyogre. Shadow Sceptile and Shadow Blaziken, nonetheless, could have arrived too late. Simply within the final 7 months, overpowered (OP) “legendaries” like Kartana and Fusion Flare Reshiram got here to put and dominated their respective varieties.
How a lot worth do Shadow Sceptile and Shadow Blaziken (nonetheless) have in 2023? This text will reply the query in three elements:
- Estimator vs. TTW, revisited after April 6
- Shadow Blaziken as a Hearth attacker
- Shadow Sceptile as a Grass attacker
- (Bonus) How do Shadow Blaziken and Sceptile evaluate to future shadows?
Should you’re on desktop and need to soar to a selected half, search “Half X”. There’s additionally “Half X Verdict”, that are extra condensed however nonetheless considerably elaborate sections with extra recommendation.
Half 1: Estimator vs. TTW, Revisited after April 6
[TL;DR] TTW is healthier for medium and huge lobbies with out relobbying, Estimator is healthier for smaller lobbies the place you’ll want to relobby. After the distant raid nerf, smaller in-person lobbies will seemingly turn out to be extra widespread, so I’ll lean in direction of Estimator in my future analyses.
That is value revisiting in gentle of the upcoming nerfs of distant raid passes on April 6.
I first began utilizing Common Scaled Time to Win (ASTTW) as a metric, along with Common Scaled Estimator (ASE), in my CD Chandelure evaluation. Usually:
- Giant lobbies: TTW
- Small lobbies, life like raiding: Estimator
- Excessive short-manning (file setting or challenges, with cherrypicked boss movesets and climate): TTW, and even pure DPS
For a technical rationalization of the 2 metrics:
- TTW doesn’t think about relobbying in any respect. The second your sixth Blaziken faint, your seventh Blaziken instantly enters the battlefield. (That is what I think about as “sensible DPS”.)
- Estimator considers relobbying, however assumes just one participant is thrashing the boss. When your sixth Blaziken faints, it takes 15 seconds to revive them and be a part of once more.
- Nonetheless, if Blaziken has 33 faints towards this boss, its Estimator assumes you relobby 5 occasions (33/6). However in a duo, there’ll solely be 4 relobbies throughout each of you (33/12=2 relobby periods), and in a trio there’ll solely be 3 relobbies. This implies Estimator barely undervalues glass cannons, although not as a lot as TTW overvalues them.
An necessary motive for introducing ASTTW final October was that, in a typical distant raid foyer with 6 gamers, relobbies have been uncommon, particularly if you happen to don’t use a full group of glass cannons like Shadow Blaziken and Sceptile.
Nonetheless, after April 6, it’s cheap to suspect lobbies of 6 gamers will occur much less usually. Hosts will seemingly discover much less success inviting 5 different distant raiders at any time, and extra raids shall be accomplished in small in-person teams with 2-4 gamers. In such group sizes, relobbying turns into a priority once more, making Estimator the extra most popular metric.
For these causes, my emphasis will lean in direction of estimator (and ASE) transferring ahead. If your sensible conditions nonetheless favor TTW extra, you’ll be able to all the time draw conclusions your self utilizing the TTW outcomes.
Half 2: Shadow Blaziken as a hearth attacker
[Part 2 TL;DR] Worse than Fusion Flare Reshiram, comparable or worse than Shadow Moltres and different shadow legendaries, higher than Overheat Reshiram and Shadow Charizard. Greatest non-legendary Hearth sort.
Blaze Kick is a surprisingly good different over legacy Blast Burn, being extra constant regardless of a barely decrease ceiling – ETM not needed.
Let’s first check out theoretical DPS and ER values, which was why many individuals have been hyped when Shadow Blaziken was introduced: (Observe that is not my fundamental focus)
Shadow Blaziken (with Blast Burn) has the best non-mega Hearth-type Injury Per Second (DPS) (8.6% greater than Fusion Flare Reshiram). Nonetheless, it has atrocious bulk and thus the bottom Complete Injury Output (TDO), solely 58% of Reshiram’s. This hurts its sensible efficiency.
Metrics like Equal Ranking (ER, or DPS3*TDO scaled) exist to supply a greater estimate of efficiency, by additionally taking bulk under consideration. Underneath ER, Shadow Blaziken is extra consistent with Shadow Moltres and Overheat Reshiram as an alternative.
Additionally word Shadow Blaziken with non-legacy Blaze Kick additionally makes the chart. Appears strictly worse, proper? You’ll be stunned…
Now let’s have a look at how they really do in simulations.
Hearth Attackers: The Charts
Shocking, proper? Blaze Kick higher than Blast Burn???
Settle down. I’ll present extra detailed comparisons very quickly. For now, I’ll word a couple of observations from the chart, after which touch upon whether or not they’re truly true after a deeper dive…
- “Blaze Kick and Blast Burn are very comparable until you dodge.” There are extra nuances to that, however the level is: Blaze Kick is healthier than you thought.
- Shadow Blaziken < Fusion Flare Reshiram. True.
- “L40 Shadow Blaziken = L30 Fusion Flare Reshiram in Estimator.” Probably not, Shadow Blaziken truly does higher than that.
- “Shadow Blaziken < Overheat Reshiram in Estimator, worse in TTW.” Probably not, the Estimator chart is once more a bit unfair to Shadow Blaziken right here.
- Shadow Blaziken <= Shadow Moltres. True, and the distinction is sort of small.
- Shadow Blaziken > Shadow Charizard. True.
Why the discrepancy? this chart exhibits is averages – averages throughout all bosses, and averages throughout every moveset of a boss. (The latter can be what Pokebattler exhibits you if you happen to don’t choose a moveset, and what infographics present you.)
To see the issue with averages, think about the next query:
- What’s the common wealth of Elon Musk and 99 beggars?
I’ll come again to this later, however preserve it in thoughts.
Observe: In your entire evaluation, Blaziken makes use of the very best quick transfer attainable. This implies towards Ice and Metal, it usually makes use of Counter, which is healthier than Hearth Spin. However the distinction is sort of small.
Blast Burn vs. Blaze Kick
[Section TL;DR] Blast Burn continues to be higher as a rule, however when it’s dangerous, it may be actually dangerous. Blaze Kick has a barely decrease ceiling, however far more constant. I’d nonetheless say Blast Burn is healthier general, however Blaze Kick is a very advantageous non-legacy choice if you happen to don’t need to wait – could not even be value an Elite TM.
This bar chart solely considers which one is higher, not “by how a lot”.
Blast Burn continues to be higher than Blaze Kick in 2/3 of all conditions, even with out dodging. Should you do dodge, Blast Burn is the clear winner (and does get higher ASE Dodge within the attackers plot above). This implies Blast Burn has a better ceiling.
However that’s not the top of story…
This “Distribution Plot” not solely tells you how usually is Blast Burn higher (have a look at the place the 2 traces intersect), but in addition by how a lot. To the left are bosses and movesets the place BB>BK, and to the fitting, BK>BB. Greater means BB is so much higher, and decrease means BK is so much higher.
Specializing in the no-dodging eventualities (Estimator and TTW are the identical right here), what does this inform us?
- Blast Burn is healthier than Blaze Kick 67% (2/3) of the time.
- Nonetheless, when Blaze Kick is healthier, Blast Burn can typically be actually, actually dangerous. 5.7% higher on common, and the intense is 27% higher!
- This normally occurs when the boss hits with Tremendous Efficient charged strikes (Regice with Earthquake, Kartana with Air Slash/Aerial Ace), however a heavy-hitting impartial charged transfer can even do (Genesect with Hyper Beam).
- Happily, most eventualities on the intense finish are raid bosses that haven’t entered raids but, and a few of them could by no means do (Mega Lucario, Mega Metagross, Arceus, Zacian Crown, Calyrex Ice Rider, Jirachi).
- In distinction, when Blast Burn is healthier, the distinction just isn’t as important. 3.3% higher on common.
All that is saying… Blaze Kick has a decrease ceiling, however it’s extra constant than Blast Burn.
- The “common” Estimator and TTW of Blast Burn suffers from the “Elon and beggars” drawback I discussed above. Its worst-case eventualities are simply too dangerous, which drags down its common by an excessive amount of, although most often it’s nonetheless higher than Blaze Kick. That is why the traces for BB and BK nearly overlap in my preliminary plot with all attackers.
- However why? Blast Burn, regardless of being an OP transfer, has a protracted period of three.3 seconds. Shadow Blaziken can simply faint in the midst of a Blast Burn, particularly given its low bulk, and particularly when the boss hits with Tremendous Efficient strikes.
- Blaze Kick, however, has a really quick period of 1.2s. You’ll be able to hearth off a Blaze Kick extra reliably earlier than fainting, which makes it extra constant, although Blast Burn would have been higher if you happen to get one off.
- That is fairly just like Breaking Swipe vs Outrage on Rayquaza, however Blast Burn fares higher right here than Outrage did.
General, I’d say Blast Burn continues to be higher, not less than as of now. The conditions the place it does badly are both distant (Mega Lucario & Mega Metagross), or could not even materialize in any respect (Arceus, fusions and Jirachi). For many present bosses, Blast Burn is the selection – simply watch out with Kartana.
Nonetheless, Blaze Kick is totally advantageous – solely marginally worse at most, however extra constant.
Should you can’t wait to evolve and use a Shadow Blaziken proper now, I’d say Blaze Kick. Will not be value an Elite TM until you’re swimming in them. However if you happen to’re very affected person, look ahead to an occasion that offers you Blast Burn upon evolution – you’ll be able to all the time double transfer and have each!
Shadow Blaziken vs. different Hearth attackers
[Section TL;DR] Shadow Blaziken is:
- Worse than FF Reshiram
- Often higher than Overheat Reshiram (however the latter is extra constant, therefore greater ASE)
- Barely worse than Shadow Moltres, however can go both manner
- Higher than Shadow Charizard
- Higher than FF Reshiram that’s 10 ranges decrease
For this part, I all the time take the very best charged transfer for Shadow Blaziken, between Blast Burn and Blaze Kick.
Consider all shadows are assumed to have 15/15/15 IVs. (That is particularly related for Shadow Moltres.)
Distribution plots for all 4 comparisons:
- Shadow Blaziken vs. Reshiram (Fusion Flare)
- Shadow Blaziken vs. Reshiram (Overheat)
- Shadow Blaziken vs. Shadow Moltres
- Shadow Blaziken vs. Shadow Charizard
I’ll summarize each the “win charges” and distribution plots one after the other:
vs. Fusion Flare Reshiram
No contest right here. FF Reshiram is clearly higher.
Not solely does it all the time “win” within the majority of instances (even in TTW), however there’s nonetheless 5% of time when Shadow Blaziken merely collapses. Even when Shadow Blaziken pulls forward, the distinction could be very, very small. And that’s earlier than contemplating IVs…
Sorry, however Shadow Blaziken’s greater DPS is in identify solely. One other W for ER.
vs. Overheat Reshiram
On the attacker line charts (the one with all attackers), Shadow Blaziken was decrease in ASE however greater in ASTTW. Nonetheless, after a better look, Shadow Blaziken does have a 62% “win price” in Estimator whereas dominating the TTW comparability.
There’s nonetheless a 5% probability that Shadow Blaziken melts (largely psychic strikes), and that explains its decrease ASE (“Elon and beggars” once more). However I’d nonetheless say: Shadow Blaziken is healthier general, however Overheat Reshiram is extra constant (and with fewer faints). How do you worth that your self? You resolve.
vs. Shadow Moltres
The attacker line charts has Shadow Moltres (15/15/15) profitable in all three metrics, although simply barely in ASTTW and ASE Dodge. That seems to be correct.
Neither are too constant right here, largely attributable to typing – each have professionals and cons. In TTW, they’re primarily equal. However in Estimator, Shadow Moltres pulls forward.
- This implies Shadow Moltres has fewer faints… However that doesn’t actually matter when you almost certainly don’t have 6 Shadow Moltres to start with.
My verdict: A small win for Shadow Moltres, however it might probably go both manner together with your preferences. Very IV-dependent: A 58% Shadow Moltres might be worse.
I count on the identical for Shadow Entei and Apex Shadow Ho-Oh, although neither are proven right here.
vs. Shadow Charizard
No competitors. Shadow Blaziken is healthier, until it has a typing drawback.
One final level: What if we evaluate Shadow Blaziken to Fusion Flare Reshiram at a distinct degree?
If Shadow Blaziken (15/15/15) is 10 ranges greater than Fusion Flare Reshiram, it wins once more.
- Observe the attacker line charts present they’re about equal in ASE, however as seen right here, not fairly. On this case, Shadow Blaziken’s common estiamtor once more dragged down by worst-case eventualities.
That is necessary for folks with restricted uncommon sweet provide, and for these with extra Torchic XLs than Reshiram XLs (learn as: most gamers).
Half 2 Verdict: Is Shadow Blaziken value it?
- Shadow Blaziken < Fusion Flare Reshiram, at equal degree. However L50 Shadow Blaziken > L40 FF Reshiram, and likewise L40 > L30.
- Often, Shadow Blaziken > Overheat Reshiram. However excessive instances drag down its ASE on the plots.
- Shadow Blaziken <= Shadow Moltres, with equal IVs.
- Shadow Blaziken > Shadow Charizard.
- Blaze Kick is an effective substitute for Blast Burn, being extra constant regardless of a barely decrease ceiling.
One factor is obvious: Shadow Blaziken is the very best non-mega non-legendary Hearth attacker – that’s, the best choice that doesn’t require uncommon candies. This makes it a really enticing choice for these with out an enormous provide of uncommon candies. It replaces Shadow Charizard on this function.
Nonetheless, if you have already got 6 Fusion Flare Reshiram and shadow legendaries powered up, Shadow Blaziken doesn’t add a lot, particularly in the case of changing FF Reshiram.
In fact, only a few gamers have 6 FF Reshiram. This implies Shadow Blaziken continues to be a worthy funding for many gamers, particularly as the primary member of your group attributable to being a glass cannon. It’s not essentially a “should get 6” Pokemon, and it depends upon how lots of the higher legendaries you propose to construct.
Half 3: Shadow Sceptile as a grass attacker
[Part 3 TL;DR] Means worse than Kartana (L45 Shadow Sceptile = L30 Kartana). Just like Shadow Tangrowth and Shadow Venusaur. Usually, Tangrowth >= Sceptile >= Venusaur, however situational and could also be IV-dependent.
Not a prime precedence, attributable to Kartana and different shadows (from the identical sort and different varieties).
As soon as once more, let’s first have a look at theoretical DPS and ER:
There’s one and just one non-mega Grass sort: Kartana. Evaluation over.
Haha, you understand I gained’t cease there. However yeah, any Grass attacker not named Kartana is in a tragic spot now. Kartana is a glass cannon, however Shadow Sceptile someway nonetheless has much less bulk than Kartana.
What if we take away Kartana from the comparability, although? Then you may have a bunch of choices with comparable ER however various DPS. Shadow Sceptile has the best DPS of the bunch, however is the glassiest.
Sadly, that lack of bulk limits Shadow Sceptile’s potential considerably…
Grass Attackers: The Charts
The Kartana dominance actually exhibits. Even L30 Kartana is pretty much as good as L45 Shadow Sceptile (Frenzy Plant). Actually, for anybody with sufficient Kartana saved, pumping 66 uncommon candies for a L30 Kartana might be higher than constructing one other shadow.
However suppose you don’t have any uncommon candies or don’t need 6 Kartana. This chart additionally tells you the next:
- Shadow Sceptile < Shadow Tangrowth in Estimator (by slightly bit), = Shadow Tangrowth in TTW
- Shadow Sceptile = Shadow Venusaur in Estimator, > Shadow Venusaur in TTW
We’ll look into each comparisons within the subsequent part, however they’re fairly correct.
One very last thing: Leaf Blade Shadow Sceptile isn’t actually value constructing, until you’re determined. An excessive amount of of a dropoff from Frenzy Plant, to the purpose the place it falls beneath prime shadows and turns into extra consistent with second-tier shadows like Exeggutor. Leaf Blade is definitely an incredible transfer, simply that Frenzy Plant is OP.
Shadow Sceptile vs. different Grass attackers
[Section TL;DR] Shadow Sceptile is:
- Barely worse than Shadow Tangrowth
- Barely higher than Shadow Venusaur, or perhaps equal
- L40 Shadow Sceptile = L30 Kartana
The comparisons with different shadows could also be affected by IVs. Not a foul concept to go together with the one you may have higher IVs of.
Consider all shadows are assumed to have 15/15/15 IVs.
Distribution plots for the primary two comparisons:
I’ll summarize each the “win charges” and distribution plots one after the other:
vs. Shadow Tangrowth
Each are mono grass varieties, so it’s a contest of DPS vs bulk right here. On this case, the slower however bulkier Shadow Tangrowth wins – it’s extra constant and tanks large charged strikes extra reliably.
Trying on the “win charges” alone already tells you Shadow Sceptile is underwhelming in Estimator, and even in TTW they’re nearly equal. However within the distribution plot, you’ll see that:
- When Shadow Sceptile is healthier, the distinction just isn’t so much.
- When Shadow Tangrowth is healthier, there are a number of instances the place Shadow Sceptile is admittedly dangerous.
- Blizzard Kyogre (T5) and Hearth Blast Groudon (T5) being right here ought to catch no person abruptly. So are the Ice-type protection strikes that plenty of water bosses conveniently pack.
- However a couple of others are simply embarrassing. Rock Slide and Shut Fight Terrakion? Stone Edge Regirock? Hydro Pump Primal Kyogre?
In the end, in most impartial eventualities, the distinction is sufficiently small to be IV-dependent. You most likely gained’t go improper with simply selecting the one with higher IVs.
vs. Shadow Venusaur
I’ll give this one to Shadow Sceptile – comparable in Estimator, higher in TTW. Distinction could be very small, and once more IV-dependent.
Shadow Venusaur’s Poison typing does deliver it some dangerous instances with typing drawback, however the important thing distinction is that, in contrast to Shadow Tangrowth, Venusaur not tanks charged strikes as reliably attributable to lacking bulk. For instance, Blizzard Kyogre is a win for Sceptile now, as a result of Shadow Venusaur will get OHKOed by it.
Shadow Sceptile continues to be fairly unreliable within the absolute worst instances, however in any other case it does a bit higher right here than in comparison with Shadow Tangrowth – simply sufficient to get a slender win in my guide. However you’ll be able to actually argue both manner (as Shadow Sceptile’s variety of faints is atrocious), and to not point out IVs could play an element too.
vs. L30 Kartana
Because the attacker line chart confirmed, you want L45 Shadow Sceptile to interrupt even with L30 Kartana. Neither are very dependable (and in reality L30 Kartana has even extra dangerous instances), however in impartial eventualities L40 Shadow Sceptile is only a bit too weak, whereas L50 is simply sturdy sufficient.
This additionally means L50 Shadow Sceptile < L40 Kartana.
Half 3 Verdict: Is Shadow Sceptile value it?
- L40 Shadow Sceptile <<< L40 Kartana
- L45 Shadow Sceptile = L30 Kartana (likewise L50 < L40)
- Shadow Sceptile <= Shadow Tangrowth
- Shadow Sceptile >= Shadow Venusaur (the final two are very shut)
One facet not proven right here is that Shadow Sceptile, similar to different shadow Grass varieties, are sometimes worse than shadows of different varieties you can additionally use – particularly, Electrical (Shadow Electivire/Magnezone) and Water (Shadow Swampert).
With all these thought-about… Although Shadow Sceptile is tied with others as a top-tier Grass-type shadow (thus the most effective non-legendaries), it’s not a prime decide for funding. Until you explicitly need selection, one other Kartana is just significantly better, one other shadow of one other sort might be higher, and it’s not like Shadow Sceptile outclasses different shadow grasses both (in contrast to Shadow Blaziken).
This additionally means Shadow Sceptile has the bottom relevance among the many three Gen 3 shadow starters. Nonetheless, it’s little question nonetheless helpful, and higher than non-Kartana non-shadows like Tapu Bulu and Roserade.
Half 4: How do Shadow Blaziken and Sceptile evaluate to future shadows?
Undecided how many individuals will dwell to see these future shadows, so I’ll preserve it quick.
- Shadow Chandelure and Shadow Darmanitan will outclass it.
- Apart from these two, Shadow Blaziken is sort of secure. Stuff like Shadow Flareon and Shadow Emboar add extra selection, however on common, they gained’t overtake Blaziken.
- Shadow Roserade will outclass it.
- Shadow Chesnaught can be usually higher, largely attributable to higher bulk.
Extra detailed discussions about future Hearth and Grass attackers might be present in my Mega Gen 3 starters analysis. I additionally talked about some future fires when writing about Fusion Flare Reshiram.
Remarks (unrelated to fundamental article)
Sadly, like a lot of you, my motivation each as a author and as a participant has been actually low not too long ago. A busy IRL schedule contributed so much (and precipitated the delay of this text), and proper once I lastly sorted them out… Distant raid nerfs have been introduced.
This text already got here manner later than I wished it to (I apologize), and even then, writing it was like pulling enamel. I do know I’ve expressed frustration and negativity with writing a number of occasions earlier than, so pardon me for doing this once more, however I actually don’t really feel I can simply suck it up anymore.
I gained’t stop writing, not less than not but. On the very least, there’s nonetheless an upcoming article on CD Togekiss (with out CD transfer clearly), and I’ll most likely be right here for not less than a pair months. It helps so much realizing that folks nonetheless recognize and luxuriate in my work. However I’m undecided if I may give any long-term ensures – if I disappear someday, I hope you’re not stunned. I had a couple of long-term concepts earlier than this, however now I ponder if I’ll be motivated sufficient to drag them off.
To those that are nonetheless producing content material associated to raids, kudos to you. To those that are nonetheless studying them even if you happen to’ll do a lot fewer raids than earlier than, thanks so much. And be assured that if I do stop writing someday, I’ll make all my (poorly written) code and current knowledge out there someplace, in order that another person can decide up the place I left off in the event that they need to.
Appendix: Previous analyses on different varieties
- Bug: Bug Out
- Darkish/Ghost: Gholdengo & DIB Melmetal
- For Tyranitar speculations: Tyranitar CD Basic
- For Giratina-O comparisons: Shadow Power Giratina-O
- Dragon: Breaking Swipe Rayquaza
- For full future attackers: Mega Salamence
- Electrical: Reshiram & Zekrom with Fusion strikes
- Mega Mewtwo Y (Thunderbolt) knowledge is improper
- For Xurkitree comparability: Bug Out
- Fairy: Mega Gardevoir
- Combating: Shadow Mewtwo (Half 2 Terrakion part), with a couple of future and speculative attackers
- For future megas: September GBL replace (Mega Mewtwo X knowledge is improper)
- Additionally Galarian birds, Extremely Beasts & Sneasler
- Hearth: This text
- For extra on Reshiram and Zekrom: Reshiram & Zekrom with Fusion strikes
- Mega Mewtwo Y (Flamethrower) knowledge is improper
- For full future attackers: Gen 3 mega starters
- Flying: Staraptor CD
- Grass: This text
- For full future attackers: Kartana and Gen 3 mega starters
- For Chesnaught-specific plots: Chesnaught CD
- Floor: Primal Kyogre & Groudon
- Ice: Kyurem & Mega Glalie
- Mega Mewtwo Y (Ice Beam) knowledge is improper
- Psychic: Mega Gardevoir
- For Shadow Mewtwo with IVs: Shadow Mewtwo
- For full future attackers: September replace/Psychic Spectacular
- Mega Mewtwo knowledge is improper
- Rock: Tyranitar CD Basic
- For full future attackers: Gigalith CD
- Metal: Gholdengo & DIB Melmetal
- For full future attackers: Mega Aggron
- Water: Mega Slowbro CD
- For extra on Primal Kyogre: Primal Kyogre & Groudon
- For full future attackers: Gen 3 mega starters
The publish Shadow Blaziken and Shadow Sceptile as Raid Attackers appeared first on Pokémon GO Hub.