Store within the New Voxie Ways Market

5 Min Read

Quietly and steadily, Voxie Ways continues to mature and develop. Their newest addition, an official Voxie Ways market will make it simpler for gamers to commerce character and gear NFTs with out having to resort to exterior websites and extra cryptocurrencies!

Launched firstly of August, the brand new Voxie Ways market brings the buying and selling of game-related NFTs one step nearer to the gamers. The whole lot will be executed on {the marketplace} webpage, and you should use the VOXEL tokens that you just earn in-game for purchases!

Voxie Ways additionally has one other large launch on the horizon, a migration to the Unity engine! Not solely will this deliver a brand new appear and feel to the sport, however it is going to additionally herald a shakeup in the best way rewards are calculated, encouraging good gameplay, and in addition rewarding gamers for sticking it out by way of a match quite than quitting early when issues begin going poorly. Moreover, they've plans to tweak their ELO and rental methods, add a battle go system, and kick a serious advertising marketing campaign into gear!

The Unity model ought to launch someday this Fall.

Extra in regards to the Voxie Ways Market

All purchases and bids on the official market are made with VOXEL, the token for Voxie Ways. Gamers can earn VOXEL tokens by taking part in matches, promoting objects they discover, and renting objects to different gamers. A market price of 4% is taken from every commerce, with 40% of those charges going again to the builders, and the remaining 60% used to replenish the reward swimming pools.

All in all, although it appears fundamental at first look, the Voxies market is fairly full featured for a primary launch. The Voxies market contains a variety of filter choices and a number of other type choices as nicely. In addition they help bids for objects. Market individuals can view their transaction historical past and objects they've on the market by way of their profile.

{The marketplace} doesn't help shopping for a number of objects without delay but, nor does it have basic exercise historical past. However total, it appears to be a wonderful addition to the Voxie Ways ecosystem!

a few of the items available in the Voxies marketplacea couple of of the objects out there within the Voxies market

What's Voxie Ways?

Voxie Ways is a free to play, voxel-style, turn-based, fantasy, strategic battle recreation the place two gamers subject groups of three characters in a battle to the dying! These characters transfer, struggle, and forged spells throughout a battlefield map in an try and destroy the opposing staff. The sport options 10 totally different character races and 20 distinctive courses, every with their very own powers and skills.

Voxie Ways is free to play, with play to earn potential beginning along with your first PvP match! Not solely do your earn VOXELS tokens from profitable matches, however you can even discover gear NFTs. And if that NFT doesn’t suit your characters or playstyle, then you possibly can promote it on {the marketplace}.

Voxie Ways features a Forge, letting gamers improve their gear by burning varied recreation objects, and an NFT rental system. So gamers don’t must personal any NFTs to begin taking part in and incomes!

Voxie Ways is at the moment rebuilding their recreation consumer within the Unity engine. Not solely will this supply higher graphics and efficiency, however constructing with Unity additionally opens up entry to a variety of third celebration SDK bundle and makes the sport simply transportable to all kinds of platforms, together with cell!

To lean extra about Voxie Ways, go to their web site, observe them on Twitter, and be a part of their Discord.

The submit Store within the New Voxie Ways Market appeared first on Play to Earn.

Share this Article