Sign in to follow this  
GuilhermeSalles

Thief.. Human or Sylvari?

So.. thief is a class that relies on mobility, agility, and all that, so i automatically excluded Charr, Norn and Asura.

Which left me with Sylvari or Human...

On Sylvari i really liked Grasping Roots, which lets me immobilize an enemy, but on Human i haven't seen so many good Racial Skills, and i don't know if there's any mobility changes between the two.

Can you help Me? D:

Admin

I'm not really sure if the races will affect the speed. As I have played Blade & Soul where Lyns are those cute small race, their speed is actually not affected. Ha ven't checked much of the racial skills though :shakehead:

Author of the topic Posted

I've checked on Gw2fans.com, on the forums they said that in PvP, all the hitboxes are the same, and i'm preety sure the speeds are the same too, so i went with Sylvari Thief, cause they look more awesome than Human :D

I've built my Skill tree already, but since i don't have much understanding about the stats in-game, i didn't know if i should put traits in Power, precision or toughness, i got confused lol

Admin

I am also into Sylvari as I really like how it was redesigned and conceptualized. However, there's something that I don't like on Sylvari & Humans movement, something's odd. I don't know exactly what they are but I don't know so until I get my hands into the game I might go for Asura for a while :haha:

Author of the topic Posted

I went and rewatched some Sylvari Necromancer gameplay, and it's ok i guess, they look pretty cool, even in combat, i kinda like it.

Sign in to follow this